Termonfechin

The monument consists of a base made from a large roughly rounded stone which is devoid of decoration. From this a panelled shaft ornamented on all four sides rises to a ring-head without billet mouldings and the cross is finished by a roof-cap. The cross as it now stands is between eight and nine feet but may have been higher as there seem to be traces of an incomplete panel between the top of the shaft and the eave of the shingled roof.

Abstracted from Seanchas Ardmhacha, Vol. 1, No. 1 (1954) p. 111

The Archdiocese of Armagh provides external links as convenience to our users. The appearance of external links does not constitute endorsement by the Archdiocese of Armagh of the information contained therein.