CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING
Please ensure you have read and understand the following before completing your booking form.
- All those aged between 16-35 years of age on August 1st 2011 may travel to WYD as it is a specific youth orientated event.
- You must be 16 or older by August 1st 2011.
- To go on the pilgrimage you must attend one of the information evenings to show your interest in participating as a pilgrim.
- To guarantee a place your application form together with a deposit for £100 / € 150 deductible from the total cost, must be received on the induction nights or before Monday 18th October.
- Registration closes on Monday 18th October.
All those wanting to travel as pilgrims must attend one of the following induction nights (all under 18s must be accompanied by a parent or guardian)
Induction and Information dates – each evening @ 7:30 pm
Wednesday 13th October – Magnet Pastoral Centre, Dundalk
Monday 11th October – Armagh Cathedral Synod Hall
Wednesday 13th October – Cookstown Parish Hall
For an Application Form please click here: Application Form
For those currently under 18 please click here: Parental Consent Form